Tuesday, April 04, 2017

My 2017 goals revised and updated

My 2017 goals revised and updated


Since we are three months into 2017, I figured it was about time to go over my goals I had set in the beginning of this year. And see how I was doing and how I could do better.

I have actually been making some progress on some goals. But when it comes to others I haven't really been paying that much attention to them. So I wanted someplace where I could keep track of my progress.
Goals Review & Update Goals0404
I split up my goals into four categories: health, finance, knowledge, and happiness. I feel like if you achieve something in these four categories, it seeps through in the rest if that makes sense.
I've been making good progress on my health goals, but I've been really struggling with the finance goals. It's pretty difficult to save money when you don't have much income. But I'm hopeful that that will change soon.
Goals Review & Update Tracker0404
I wanted a way to monitor my progress for some of these goals. So I created these very simple trackers. This way I have to come back to this page regularly and I'll hopefully have better progress.


  • Since I don't have a job at the moment where I need to be somewhere by a certain time, I've been pretty bad with my sleeping pattern; I'm constantly going to bed after midnight and not getting up until after 9 o'clock. I'm never gonna be a huge morning person, I like the quiet of the evening too much for that, but I do want to get up earlier and be more productive in the morning. 
  • I love working out but every time it either get really cold outside or too warm I end up slacking and not working out at all, this year I want to start working out and not fall off the wagon anymore.  I'm actually working out 5/6 days a week right now, but only for 15/20 min. Ideally, I want to work out at least 4 days a week for something between 30 mins to an hour. 
  • French has always been a struggle for me even in high school. I just never mastered it, but I really want to use it more and get better at it. So I'm using duolingo at the moment to dust off my french at the moment. Hopefully, I'm a bit better at it by this summer. 
  • I've been saying I need to get my driver license for a few years now but I'm terrified to learn how to drive. I tried booking some lessons this month but every driving school is booked full until the end of May. So I'll try again then, once I've started I'm hoping I can get my license somewhere after the summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments