Thursday, October 06, 2016

Fashion Needs - Autumn Wardrobe Musthaves

Fashion Needs - Autumn Wardrobe Musthaves



I think it's safe to say autumn has arrived. It's been getting chillier every day, it's getting darker quicker. So it's time to get out our autumn wardrobe and update it with some new items. I have a love/hate relationship with ASOS. I love that you can find so many brands on there. But sometimes there is just too much stuff and you end up wanting way too many things.

I wish I could justify buying ever single one of these items, but that would be a bit crazy and my wallet won't like that much either. I'm definitely gonna buy some of the pants since I need some new pants, that aren't denim, or ripped denim. Since I'm no longer a student and I'm currently looking for a job, I'm in need of some more work-appropriate clothes. And even though I don't need any new boots, I honestly want some new boots, so who knows.

When I end up buying some of the things, I will definitely share them with you guys. If I bought enough I'll film a haul over on my youtube channel and I'm sure you will see the items when I wear them in outfits.
Follow on Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments