Friday, September 30, 2011

OUTFIT ¦ indian summer & college

OUTFIT ¦ indian summer & college


The weather gods decided to treat us with some nice summer days at the start of college. And even though I already had my wardrobe set for fall, I decided to make the best of this Indian Summer.
I always find it quit difficult to dress for school in this weather, because I prefer to just wear a simple short + tank-top in this weather. However I don't really find that a school appropriate outfit, so I opted for the more school approved version: a skirt + shirt.
So I didn't pas my resit's, but I'm now doing something different and so far I'm liking it. For those of you who are curious I'm studying communication management now, at the same school.
Shirt - Unknown ; Skirt - Urban Outfitters ; Heels - New Look ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments