Sunday, January 06, 2013

MY LIFE - January 01

MY LIFE - January 01


I've had a couple of these posts before, but now I want to make them a weekly thing. The past week may have been the first of the year 2013 but most of all it was the last week before my exams so this week may seem a bit boring. Since all I did was study.

1. Studying Marketingcommunications - 2. My new scents burner which I got for NYE from my parents (we don't do gifts for christmas but we get something for NYE) - 3&4. Studying for my French exam (which I have on Monday so which me luck) - 5. Catching up on Pretty Little Liars. I love this show and watching an episode is the best kinda break there is from studying. - 6. Did a little bit of shopping yesterday, will show you what I got somewhere next week.

Now I'm off to study some more French. Hope you guys had a more interesting first week of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments