Tuesday, April 16, 2013

OUTFIT -  studs & gold

OUTFIT - studs & gold



Studded loafers - Best mountain 
Ripped Jeans - ???
Cut-out shoulders sweater - Zara
Necklace - H&M 
Sunglasses - H&M
Headband - Zara
Bag - Zara
Look proper picture! My boyfriend finally had some time to help me out with taking pictures.
College started again, so gone are the days of doing nothing and lazing around.
Only a couple of weeks of classes left and then it's time for those blasted exams again…

Let's not think about that just yet. Let's enjoy the first rays of sunshine and the first days of spring (which has finally arrived and hopefully for good this time).
This is the outfit I wore monday, which was spent going to classes and shopping.


1 comment:

  1. Love the headband and the necklace! I bought a studded headband in Primark a couple of weeks ago haha I haven't worn it yet though.
    Great post :)
    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments