Monday, September 30, 2013

RECAP - september

RECAP - september


I can't believe we're at the end of september already. Before we know it it will be november and then it's almost christmas YAY!
Fall has definitely shown it's face and it's that annoying time where it's cold during the morning and evening but a nice enjoyable temperature during the day. Making it very difficult to dress in the morning.

I finally got back in the vibe of blogging the past month so I actually have something to recap outfit wise. Beginning of the month I set some goals for myself and I reached all of them.
Originally I was going to do a haul at the end of the month, but I hardly bought anything this month.
Maybe next month, I've been playing with the idea of doing youtube video's as well.
The biggest thing stopping me is that I don't have a camera to film on, so I would have to start out with my webcam on my macbook or Ipad.

Beginning of September I was still studying for my resits the first week.
And now I've just started second week of college. And I completely forgot how exhausting going to school everyday is.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments