Saturday, March 22, 2014

OUTFIT - Casual

OUTFIT - Casual

DSC06163
It's weekend! We finished our project yesterday, which means I can start focussing on all my other projects which were put on halt those past weeks. Don't get me wrong I love my school and my studies, sometimes I just wished we didn't have this many projects. Just plain studying is so much easier.
I'm the worst when it comes to starting on time with projects, I need to feel the pressure of a deadline before I can actually properly work on it. I've never handed in anything late, but I'm often working on stuff till an hour before the deadline.

Lately I've been very lazy considering outfits, if I remember I'll grab some jewelry but most of the time I can't be bothered. The rest is also very simple, I throw on a jeans, jumper or shirt depending on the weather and my flats, and I'm ready to go.

Follow on Bloglovin
DSC06192DSC06167DSC06164

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments