Tuesday, April 08, 2014

OUTFIT - Before the storm

OUTFIT - Before the storm

DSC06288
These pictures were taken yesterday before it started storming, it's definitely chillier today and not crop-top weather anymore. Even yesterday it was really weird weather, it was warm but it was really waiting till it would start raining.
Like I promised I'm wearing something else then my ever present black flats and jeans.

As I said in last time I'm on break right now, I just wish easter break meant not having to to anything for college for a while, but it's actually when we have to finish most of our projects, studied teachers.
I've reinstalled the sims 3 earlier today and I've been playing it all afternoon, probably not the best move when I have a deadline next week and still no idea what my commercial is gonna be about, oops.
So I'm gonna go and try to make some progress on this stupid project.
Follow on Bloglovin
DSC06282DSC06284DSC06294DSC06290DSC06293

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments