Thursday, May 29, 2014

OUTFIT - Boyfriend T

OUTFIT - Boyfriend T

DSC07082
I spent the entire day inside studying till I couldn't type anymore, I'm starting to make progress on everything. Hopefully I'll be on top of everything in my life in the next two weeks. But enough about my boring life.
I asked my sister if she would quickly shoot some pictures of my outfit. I decided to put on my new sandals for this outfit, as in reality I didn't really wear any shoes (not really necessary when you're spending your day at a desk). I got these for my cousins wedding last week and I love them. I'm currently living in this boyfriend t-shirt, which is from Primark, I'm kinda sad I didn't pick up more of them, since they are so comfy and nice.
Follow on Bloglovin
DSC07080DSC07073DSC07071

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments