Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OUTFIT -  Comfy Summer Shorts

OUTFIT - Comfy Summer Shorts

DSC07390
Whilst putting together this outfit, I realized I don't own any simple black crop tops. I tried it with a grey one, but in the end I ended up putting on a normal shirt and just flipping the bottom part up.
Not that I wore this outfit for long, I spent the entire day outside reading and enjoying this weather.

I finally got a pair of espadrilles, I saw these in Pull&Bear when I went for a quick look with my mom and brother, I hadn't actually planned on buying anything, but these were just asking to come home with me. I'm sure you will see them a lot more here on the blog.
Follow on Bloglovin
DSC07402DSC07416DSC07401

2 comments:

  1. Ik vind het nog een goeie oplossing geworden om je bloesje gewoon naar binnen te plooien ;) ! Leuk gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute shorts! I love the print... they are perfect for summer.

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments