Wednesday, November 19, 2014

YOUTUBE

YOUTUBE

Youtube
If you follow me on social media, you might have noticed that I uploaded a little video a few days ago.
I've been wanting to do youtube for a while now, but I never had a camera to make videos with. My camera which I use for blog pictures, is a pretty old one without a video function.
I've recently gotten a camera which can be used to film on. It's not the greatest quality, I'm hoping to get a better one soon. But I can make video's now and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while now.

Now you guys have any video's you want me to do, feel free to leave any suggestion in the comments. I've been recording a few video's and they will be uploaded in the next couple of weeks.
I'm gonna have to figure out a schedule for video's, I'm thinking about putting up one video a week, outside of my regular three posts on here.

You can find me here on youtube
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments