OUTFIT - Sunday walks

by - Tuesday, February 17, 2015

screen2
Last Sunday the weather was really nice, so the boyfriend and I decided to go out for a walk with our dog. Along the way we made a quick stop at my grand-parents place to take some quick pictures of my outfit.
I bought this shirt a few years back from ASOS but I haven't really worn it a lot. It's a bit of an awkward length, maybe I should have bought it in a bigger size. I love that from the front it looks like a simple white shirt but on the back it has those sport-type numbers on them, only vertically.

I was so glad it was sunny and warm Sunday, I'm done with winter and cold weather. Give me sunshine and bright warm days!
Follow on Bloglovin



UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

You May Also Like

1 reacties

Thanks for all the comments