Saturday, August 01, 2015

OUTFIT - Adidas

OUTFIT - Adidas

screeb
Hey guys,
I know it's been a while, I was gonna start posting regularly when I got back from Italy but then my boyfriend and I decided on a quick vacation, just the two of us for a mid-week to Switzerland. That kinda threw me of my schedule, since I got home from Italy the 15th and left with my boyfriend the 20th. I just had about enough time to wash my clothes and pack them up again.

But I'm back now and finally getting back in a routine where I actually do stuff. There's not much more planned for this summer, hopefully there will be some exiting events, but we'll see.

Now on to the outfit, I bought this shirt yesterday and I immediately knew I wanted to an outfit with it. It's from Adidas's 2014 collection, but I really like it. I love the color and the big windowpane grid.
I kept the rest of the outfit simple, just my leather shorts (not a great idea when it's 25°C outside, but they look amazing) and my new favorite strappy heels. I got near the end of June, my boyfriend and I had a work-dinner and I needed a pair of heels that were classy, but not to high as I would be standing up the entire evening.These were from H&M and they are perfect. I even took these with my on vacation and wore them out to dinner one night. (which means they're damn comfortable to walk in, since I normally never bother with heels on vacation)

Did you guys have a great vacation so far? Or is yours only just starting?
I'm already prepping for my resits again, because I seem to be unable to pass a course in one go...
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC0786_DSC0841_DSC0816_DSC0833_DSC0805_DSC0775_DSC0796

1 comment:

Thanks for all the comments