Saturday, January 30, 2016

OUTFIT - Monochrome Black

OUTFIT - Monochrome Black

br /> It's crazy how the weather can change, last week it was freezingly cold, this week it was almost spring and now it's been grey, rainy and cold all weekend.

I've spent the entire day doing absolutely nothing ,except a trip to ikea to get some frame to hang up posters at my boyfriends.I always enjoy ikea-trips even when I don't specifically need anything.

I've been on a major cleaning binge and I've been throwing away tons of stuff I never used anyway. My room was just way to cluttered and uninspiring. Maybe I'll put up a post about cleaning your room and decluttering when I'm finished. Let me know if you guys would be interested in posts like that.
Follow on Bloglovin
OutfitVerticaShoesoutfitTopHorizontal2outfitTopHorizontaloutfithorizontal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments