Tuesday, March 08, 2016

OUTFIT - Ripped Jeans

OUTFIT - Ripped Jeans


I'm done with winter! Somebody get me on a plane to somewhere warm and sunny (preferably with a nice beach as well). I've been loving the fact that it's been getting sunnier everyday, but it's still too cold, plus the fact that it rains almost everyday as well is just a big pain in the ass.
But that's enough about the damn weather right, lets talk about more interesting things.

My week so far has been pretty uneventful, I had classes this morning and for the rest I'm just catching up on schoolwork, working on the blog and I'm still looking for a new job…

I've only just now realized that for the past 4 outfits I've been wearing this coat. I should switch out my coats more often, I mean I have about 5 wintercoats, but for whatever reason I always grab this coat.

Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC4968_DSC5051_DSC5038_DSC5008_DSC5045_DSC4984_DSC5027_DSC4955_DSC5026

1 comment:

Thanks for all the comments