Thursday, December 08, 2016

The best gifts to give her for christmas

The best gifts to give her for christmas


If you've got no clue what to get the women in your life for Christmas, or you have no idea what to ask for Christmas, I've got you covered. Christmas it the perfect time to give something a bit more luxurious or that thing you know they've been lusting after for a while now.

I feel like luxury beauty products, perfumes or a nice soft pair of PJ's is truly a perfect Christmas gift. Book and candles are also always some very good idea's for gift. I had to include spark joy (or the life changing magic of tidying up), I read it this summer and it's a perfect gift for those who want to declutter their life.

I've included a ton more of ideas, just have a quick browse. I tried to include items in different price ranges, but I will be posting a specific gift guide with small gift under £15.

And if you really have no idea what to give the women in your life, just ask them. I guarantee we don't mind not being surprised if we know we're getting that one thing we've been asking for a while. Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments