Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Things that have inspired me lately

Things that have inspired me lately


I had hoped to be able to shoot some outfits over the weekend, but the weather has taken a turn for the worst. It's rained basically a weekend.
Toward the end of last year and the beginning of January, I went through a bit of a dip when it came to my clothes and style. The cold probably had something to do with it.
But this month I've started feeling more like myself and I'm actually enjoying my wardrobe again. I can't wait till the weather starts improving so I can actually show you my outfits.

But for now, I'm just sharing some things that have inspired me.

  • Beginning of last year I finally bought a camel coat and it's definitely been something I grab almost every day. They make any outfit that little bit more classy. Love it with a simple outfit. 
  • I'm still debating whether or not I should dye my hair blonde or not. If I go for  it won't be anytime soon, though. 
  • I didn't really buy anything during the sales except a denim skirt, which thanks to winter I haven't worn yet. But I can't wait to style it up or down with some jumpers or blouses/shirts. 
  • I wasn't a huge fan of the whole fishnet trend when it first came out, but I'm starting to really like it. And I might get some next time I'm in Primark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments