Tuesday, November 22, 2011

STYLE ICON ¦ Lea Michelle

STYLE ICON ¦ Lea Michelle

Another StyleIcon after like forever, but since it's to dark when I get home after school for outfit pictures, here you go.
For the past months I've been 'obsessed' with Glee. And when I mean obsessed I mean obsessed. My family is probably sick of hearing any Glee song, I know my boyfriend is.
So this times style icon is lea Michelle, who most of you know as Rachel from Glee.

Lea's style can be quit different from her characters. Where Rachel is more of a preppy type of girl, Lea isn't afraid to show some skin. I like both Rachel's and Lea's style, it really depends on my mood. Lately I've been really digging the more preppy things, so obviously I like Rachel's style. But I also really like Lea's more sexy style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments