Monday, May 06, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY II

MUSIC MONDAY II


It's been a while since the first Music Monday, so here 's another edition.

When I heard that Fall Out Boy got back together, it really was out of curiosity and nostalgia that I listened to their new stuff. Turns out I still freaking love these guys as much as when I was 16 years old.
I strongly suggest everyone to go check out their new album.


Miley's album better be freaking amazing when it comes out cause I'm getting tired of waiting.
Thankfully we have this amazing song by wil.i.am with Miley Cyrus.
This song has literally been on repeat all week. I love the script but I don't think I ever bother to look up more songs of them. Must get to that right after posting this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments