Wednesday, May 29, 2013

RANDOM - what's in my bag

RANDOM - what's in my bag


I'm still alive just been busy with studying. I've had my first exam yesterday and it went fairly well (considering it was French, which I suck at). I would have posted an outfit but the weather is still crap here. So instead I'm doing an updated what's in my bag, I did one ages ago. But I thought I'd do an update. So here is all the stuff I keep in my bag on a daily base.



  • My wallet & coin purse
  • Sunglasses & case
  • Keys
  • Gum 
  • A lipstick 
  • A purse with lip balm, mirror and a clothes roller thingy
  • Deodorant
  • Ipod & earbuds
  • Phone 



  • My planner
  • A notebook
  • Pencase


Tossed inside one of my bag.
I change up my bag quite a lot, I could show you guys all my bags if you wanted that. Just let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Trust me when it's all tossed in my bag, I'm not that organized. Sometimes I need literally 5 min to find my house keys (or I think I lost my phone while it's on the bottom of my bag)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments