Saturday, February 15, 2014

WISH I WORE #2 - day out in town

WISH I WORE #2 - day out in town

WhishIWore#2
MOM jeans - New Look ⎪ Sandals - New Look ⎪ Jumper - Topshop ⎪ Necklace - ASOS ⎪Bag - ASOS

Do you ever have those days where you just can't find anything to wear in your closet? Today was one of those days. Days like this mostly end with me making huge wishlist and wearing the most simple outfit, not really anything blog-worthy. So I figured I could put together a new wish I wore post.

On top of my wishlist is definitely a pair of MOM jeans, preferably in an acid wash. And my hunt for a pair of minimalistic sandals is still on after not finding a pair last year. I did try to make this outfit a bit more weather appropriate ,it actually stayed dry today so I could have worn this out.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thanks for all the comments