Thursday, April 17, 2014

OUTFIT - MOM Jeans

OUTFIT - MOM Jeans

DSC06342
Do ignore the hanger loopthing (what are those things called anyway?), I didn't notice it was there until I uploaded these pictures and I don't have anytime to redo these so.
I finally got a pair of MOM jeans, and I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of it. I went shopping with my nieces tuesday and my main objective was to find a pair of MOM jeans, I also bought some other things (which I'l show you guys at the end the month). And I really want a pair of Juju jelly shoes after trying them on in Urban Outfitters, I'm just not sure which ones I'll pick.

I've switched my pictures over to flickr, I normally uploaded them on photobucket but these past few months I've been hitting my bandwidth limit almost every month, which sucks.
Hopefully these pictures are showing up alright, let me know if they don't.
Follow on Bloglovin
DSC06343DSC06364DSC06366DSC06368

4 comments:

  1. I love mom jeans! They look so cool with striped tees <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit you look amazing. I love these shoes they are so comfy :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your style and blog hun! just followed you on gfc, bloglovin and instagram xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, you look adorable <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments