Wednesday, May 07, 2014

LIFE - instagram #1

LIFE - instagram #1

IMG_0967IMG_0972IMG_0982IMG_1024IMG_1032IMG_1042IMG_1047IMG_1049
A wednesday post instead of the regular tuesday post, I was gonna post this yesterday but I spent the whole day finishing my marketing paper. And I figured I could just as well post this today. Since I do have some more time today. 

I always like these type of instagram/life updates on other blogs. I might to these once every month or twice a month, depending on the amount of pictures I take. 
These are a collection of pictures of the last few weeks, if you want to stay up to date, you can always follow me on instagram: emmasimagination91

Pastel shirt & nails // the only good thing about the fair being on town is the food
Sunny easter // I have a thing for cute notebooks
I'm a little kid when it comes to candy // healthy fruit water
My favorite rings & bracelet // brainfood & drinks so I could finish my paper
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments