Tuesday, July 22, 2014

OUTFIT - Grey summer

OUTFIT - Grey summer

DSC08190
Shirt - H&M
Cardigan - Pieces
Shorts - New Look
Bag - Mango
Boots - Kiabi

I know this outfit is almost identical to my last few outfits. I just changed the shoes and top (and added my trusty cardigan).
After wanting and searching for a pair of chelsea boots for forever, I've finally bought some. So of course I'm gonna wear them even if it is 25°C outside and my mom thinks I'm nuts for wearing boots in summer. I think they are hella cute and I'm gonna rock them this summer (and next winter probably too).

I'm thinking about cutting my hair a bit shorter again, as I'm totally not used to having hair this long in summer. How do you girls handle having long hair when it's super hot, I can't deal with it. I end up just wearing it up in a bun.
Follow on Bloglovin


DSC08172DSC08171DSC08165

1 comment:

  1. Cute look! I really like that cardigan. Plain gray cardigans speak to me for whatever reason. Yours is a great length.

    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments