Thursday, July 17, 2014

OUTFIT - Summer Heat

OUTFIT - Summer Heat

DSC08131
Top - H&M
Shorts - New Look
Bag - Mango
Shoes - Pull&Bear

I was so wrong in my last post, for the past two days it's been super hot here and according to evert weather channel it appears to be staying this way for at least another week.
I'm seated on my boyfriends bed with the fan pointed directly at me, to try and stay cool and it's already ten o'clock at night here. That's the one thing I hate about summer here, when it gets hot it hardly cools down any at night.

I can't even be bothered with accessories in this heat so this is a very simple outfit. I've had these aviator-style sunglasses for over a year now but I was never a huge fan of them on me. I'm still not a hundred percent sure about them but you know I like them so I might as well wear them right?
Follow on Bloglovin
DSC08142DSC08145DSC08130

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments