Thursday, September 04, 2014

OUTFIT - monochrome

OUTFIT - monochrome

DSC08368
I know, I've been an awful blogger. I just didn't feel like blogging this past month, but I'm back!
I have quit a bit of new stuff to show you guys, so expect a haul in the next few days.

I've just finished my re-sits, so I have a few more weeks before school starts again. I'm hoping my results will be okay and that I can start my last year of college. Other than cleaning my room and working on my blog I don't really have anything planned yet.  I promise I won't disappear of the blogging world again, but if you want to be kept more up to date about my (mostly very boring) life you can always follow me on twitter (@herimagination) and instagram (@her.imagination) or snapchat (himpeemma)

Top - H&M
Skirt - Zara
Bag - H&M
Shoes - New Look (similar here)
Follow on Bloglovin
DSC08365DSC08366

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments