Thursday, October 16, 2014

OUTFIT - Red

OUTFIT - Red

screen
I am sorry for the lack of pictures, it was already getting dark when we had time to take photo's, so most of them turned out blurry.

Okay, I've had this post in my drafts since Tuesday and I'm so sorry for not posting it sooner (or retaking these pictures) I've just been really out of my routine. Quick update on my life: tuesday I had to be at a college in Gent at 8 o'clock to go over which courses I would be taking this year, Wednesday I had to finish up all the paper work and actually already start classes. So it's been a bit hectic these past days. I hadn't expected to be able to start classes right away, so I wasn't really prepared.

This is the outfit I wore on tuesday, I wanted something comfortable since I had to get up at 6 o'clock (and I am not a morning person) and I ended up running all around town getting everything I need for classes.

Follow on Bloglovin
DSC09019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments