Saturday, October 11, 2014

OUTFIT - Monochrome Square

OUTFIT - Monochrome Square

screen
These photo's were taking with my boyfriends new camera, over the weekend he got a Nikon D3200, can you tell the difference from my regular photos? I feel like the colors are a lot more vibrant.

This is a very simple outfit, it was pouring for most of the day (thankfully it stopped raining for long enough to take photos). I really hate dressing when it's raining, I never know what to wear.
And it's been raining almost every day. I love autumn, but I could really do without all this rain.
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC0214DSC_0172_DSC0213_DSC0135_DSC0120

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous trousers! Love the monochrome print. I know exactly what you mean about not knowing what to wear when it's raining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments