Tuesday, October 28, 2014

OUTFIT - Tartan Pants

OUTFIT - Tartan Pants

screen
I told you, you would see this jumper a lot. I threw it on along with these super comfy pants, which I got in the beginning of this year (and for some reason never showed you guys). They are ridiculously comfortable and the fit me properly, unlike most Zara pants, for some reason Zara pants don't fit me very well.

I've just spent my day catching up on schoolwork and trying to find some new ideas for posts on here. With winter approaching getting outfit pictures is a bit harder then during the summer; So if you guys want to see anything, let me know in the comment. I love hearing what you guys want to see.
X Emma
Follow on Bloglovin
DSC09354DSC09339DSC09330

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments