Saturday, November 01, 2014

INSTA - October 14

INSTA - October 14

Screen
I love Instagram, I don't post that much on it. I get way to picky with what pictures I wanna post and what not. I maybe want to do these monthly because I don't take enough pictures to do them weekly, and I feel they get to repetitive weekly.
But yeah here is what I did the past month, seen through my Instagram.
If you want to follow me on Instagram, my name is  her.imagination
Follow on Bloglovin
01
Catching up on Pretty Little Liars, I love that show. // My macbook started acting up really weird a while ago, so I figured it was time for a clean reinstall.
02
Tried my very first PSL, and I fell in love. // My favorite scarf and new bag.
03
Curled my hair the other day and I really like the result. // Healthy breakfast
04
What's Halloween without pumpkin carving right?.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog,& just happened to follow you on instagram xx
    ps..how amazing is pretty little liars!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments