Tuesday, December 02, 2014

INSTA - November 2014

INSTA - November 2014

Screen
How is it already December? I can't believe 2014 is almost over. To be fair though I'm ready for it to be over. It was an okay year but with having to change college and everything that comes with that these past few months haven't been so great. But let's not focus on the bad things, let's take a look at what I did in the last month.
Follow on Bloglovin
0102
while we were away for a weekend my boyfriend bough two pairs of HUF socks, one for him and one for me. They are really warm socks and I love wearing them. // Since I'm having to travel to college by train I spend quite a bit of time waiting on my train, luckily the trainstation in Ghent has a Starbucks.
0304
More of me waiting on my train. // I'm still working really hard to catch up on all the stuff I missed from my classes. It's not that simple since I also have to keep up with what we are working on right now.
0506
I finally tried the tony's chocolonely salted caramel chocolate and it is delicious. My new favorite type of chocolate. // The arrival of the red cups at Starbucks!! I've tried the gingerbread latte and I love it, still have to try the other one.
0708
I bought some cool window stickers to decorate my room with. // The great thing about having a Starbucks at the trainstation in Ghent is that I can work on my schoolwork whilst having a coffee if I have to wait for a train home.
0910
I love  baking al year round, but especially in winter. I've written a post about the cookies I baked then. Let me tell you they were a huge succes. // My boyfriend and I bought a little tree to put in his room, to make it feel a bit more christmassy. Decorating the christmas tree is one of my favorite things about christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments