Thursday, January 29, 2015

HAUL - January 2015

HAUL - January 2015

DSC00046
January is never a good month for my wallet. I always end up having to wait for a bus after an exam and then I end up having a 'quick' look in the stores. So of course I end up buying things.
I didn't buy that many things this month, since I needed a new coat (well I wanted one, I have more then enough coats to keep me warm) so I spent a big chunk of my budget of this month on a nice and warm coat.

Hopefully I'll get back on my regular posting-shedule this week.
Follow on Bloglovin
The ClothesDSC00066
White Jumper - Pull & Bear
Cropped Roll Neck Jumper - H&M
DSC00069
Grey Shirt - Pull & Bear
Black Shirt - Zara
DSC00047
Fluffy Black Coat - Zara
DSC00058
Joggers - Zara
As I already mentioned I spent most of my money on my new coat and I'm in love with it. It's super cosy and warm. I really love Zara during the sales, they always have great bargains.
The ShoesDSC00060
Pony Hair Slip-ons - Pull & Bear
Can you believe I only bought one pair of shoes?!? I've been eyeing a pair of these slip-ons ever since last October, but for some reason I waited until now to actually buy a pair... I'm just weird like that sometimes.
The Room DecorDSC00072
I've been wanting to get some more succulents and cacti for my room. And the best place for fake plants (since I can't even keep a real succulent alive) is Ikea in my opinion. I'm also in love with their cacti, but I'm probably first gonna check out my grandfathers greenhouse, since he has tons of cacti.
DSC00059
I've started to fill my wall by my bed with frames, so I picked up some more frames from Action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments