Saturday, January 31, 2015

INSTA - January 2015

INSTA - January 2015

insta
The end of the month means an Instagram recap, now since I didn't do one for December, I've included them in this post as well.
Follow on Bloglovin
0102
I finally ordered some business cards last month // Still studying in Starbucks
0304
I might have a small Starbucks addiction // Christmas decorations and scented candles, the reasons why I love December
0506
As I've already told you guys I went to the opening of the new Primark in Brussels // Waiting for the bus. I don't actually take that many selfies.
0708
Whilst christmas shopping, my sister and I had a little coffee date // For Christmas my boyfriend got me a Casio watch and a lovely ring.
0910
Waking up at 5:30 is way to early for me, even for exams. // I decided to wear ripped jeans when it was freezing outside, very clever idea.
1112
My new shoes, which you've already seen in my last post.  // I wanted some more plants for my room, but since I kill every plant, I've picked up this fake one from ikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments