Saturday, February 28, 2015

INSTA - February 2015

INSTA - February 2015

Untitled-1
Goodbye February and hello March (and hopefully spring as well). I never really liked February, spring is right around the corner, but it's still super cold and grey outside. As you might have noticed school started again as well this month and I'm spending most of my day in school or on the train, hence the little amount of pictures.
Follow on Bloglovin
0102
I don't know if I mentioned going to Disneyland a while ago, but my boyfriend surprised me a few weeks ago. I know most people would buy like mouse ears, but I prefer buying something I end up using, like this adorable mug. // Bought some make-up from Kiko earlier this month.
0304
Working on the blog whilst I'm waiting on my train (of course I'm in Starbucks) // Waiting for the bus
05
Working on some school stuff at the school's cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments