Thursday, February 12, 2015

LIFE - What's on my desk

LIFE - What's on my desk

screen
As a student and blogger I spent a lot of time at my desk, working for school or for this blog.
So I thought it would be nice to show you guys how my desk looks like. Since I still live at parent's house I don't have a separate office so my desk is in my bedroom.
I have no idea where the desk itself is from, I've had it since I was little, I just painted it white a few years back.

I try to keep my desk as clean as possible, I'm already pretty prone to postpone my work and clutter would only distract me more.
Of course I have my macbook, which I kinda need for blogging (as well as for school projects), I also like to keep my iPad close by and play music on there instead of on my macbook.
I don't know what I would do without my planners, I have my everyday planner, a blog planner, as well as a monthly planner on my walls, which gives me an overview of everything from classes, to blogposts and just everyday stuff.
When I'm working I like to have a big cup of tea as well, gotta stay hydrated.

So that's my desk, where I spent the majority of my day, when I'm not at school.
If you want to know more about anything, don't be afraid to ask.
Follow on Bloglovin
DSC00149DSC00146DSC00141DSC00138DSC00133

1 comment:

  1. Wow, mooi! Ik moet dringend mijn bureau herinrichten want het is veel te klein geworden en ik heb overal rommel liggen. Dat behangpapier is mooi ook. Helemaal mijn ding. En ik werk ook zelden zonder kopje thee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments