Thursday, April 16, 2015

BEAUTY BITS #5 - lipliners

BEAUTY BITS #5 - lipliners

screen
The first beauty bits I did was about lipstick, but this past year I've bee grabbing my lip pencils a lot more then lipsticks, you can blame Kylie Jenner for that.
So I figured it was time I showed you guys my lipliners. Most of these are super cheap since I use them so much and I don't really have the money to buy a $16 lip pencil from mac.

Follow on Bloglovin
GEDC0048
My all time favorites have to be satin mauve by Essence and spice by Rimmel. They are both 'Kylie' colors, told you she was responsible for this new love.
In general I love the Essence lipliners, they are super smooth, stay on pretty long and have amazing colors, and did I mention they are only .99 cents. It's like they are for free.
The Kiko and Rimmel once are definitely also great liners for not that much money, they are of course a bit more expensive then the Essence ones.
I'm not a huge fan of the Catrice one on it's own but with a lipstick over it, it is a great liner.
GEDC0046GEDC0047

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments