Thursday, May 14, 2015

BAKING #2 - Bananabread

BAKING #2 - Bananabread

screen
Everybody needs a banana bread recipe, because you never know when you have some left over bananas. Sometimes I'll eat a banana everyday and other times I'll have a few left over that I won't eat anymore (I hate eating bananas when they have brown spots).
This recipe is slight variant of this one, and I've made it a few times now. It takes a while to bake but it's a really simple recipe. The original adds nuts as well to the batter, but since I didn't have any I left them out.

I think banana bread is a great alternative for breakfast or even as a snack during the day.

ingredients 

  • 300 gr ripe bananas
  • 240 gr flour
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 tbsp baking soda 
  • 4 tbsp agave syrup/honey
  • 15 cl yoghurt
  • 3 eggs

Follow on Bloglovin
STEP01STEP03
Firstly you'll want to chopped your bananas into small bits, then chuck your bananas, eggs, yoghurt and agave syrup in a blender. I used honey instead because I didn't have any agave syrup, but it doesn't really matter. Same with the yoghurt,you can use which ever you have at hand. STEP02
Then you're gonna blend all of this together until it's a smooth mixture.
STEP04STEP05
With your dry ingredients, you're gonna want to mix them together and then add the bananamixutre we just mad.
Mix that all until it's a smooth batter and pour in a baking tin (lined with baking paper)
This recipe does take a while to bake but it's so worth it.
First you put in in the over at 160°C for 35 min, after 35 min you cover the top with foil and put it another 35min in the oven at 160°C. So in total your bread is in the oven for 70 min.

Then you just take it out and let it cool. And of course I forgot to take a picture of the finished bread, and it's completely finished by now.

1 comment:

  1. Iemand heeft laatst bananenbrood gemaakt toen ik bij diegene ging lunchen en dat was zo lekker! Leuke blog heb je trouwens! Ik volg je :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments