Tuesday, May 12, 2015

OUTFIT - Shirt Dress

OUTFIT - Shirt Dress

screen
Hi there,
I can't believe this week is already my last week of actual classes, and that exams start in 3/4 weeks. I know I say this a lot, but where on earth did this semester go?
So the next few weeks are gonna be busy, but I'm ready for summer, so bring it on.
As for summer I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet. I might go on holiday with my parents, but I'm not 100% sure. It depends on whether my boyfriend and I are going somewhere.
Otherwise I'll spend another summer at home (which I don't really mind, as long as the weather is nice).

The weather was super nice yesterday, almost like a real summer day. One thing I dislike about warm weather is that traveling with public transport (especially busses) is hell. It's too hot and sweaty.
I did take a shirt with me because I don't trust the weather to stay this nice this early on in the year.
Because I'm a crazy  person I wear black boots when it's 25°C outside and I happen to like boots all year round. Too be fair I saw people wearing coats and jeans yesterday as well, so I guess I'm not that crazy.
Follow on Bloglovin
FullOutfit2ShoesOutfitDetails1FullOutfit1Detail2Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments