Thursday, May 07, 2015

INSTA - APRIL 2015

INSTA - APRIL 2015

screen
I'm a bit late with my instagram round of of last month, but as you can see there is a new layout, which is why I'm late with this post. I was working on fine tuning this layout (and in the meantime studying as well).

I wanted a new layout with the option for bigger pictures and less clutter on the sides. I hope everything is alright and nothing is acting too weird. If you see anything weird, feel free to tell me and I'll fix it.

Follow on Bloglovin
0102
Every month I get out my blog planner and plan out the month and check my stats of the previous month // Sushi date with the boyfriend (at home but still)
0307
When the weather is as nice as it was last month, we like to go on long walks with ur dog // Every year I'm always envious of those going to coachella
0405
0608
We had some seriously nice weather in April and I fully enjoyed it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments