Saturday, August 15, 2015

EVENT - Primark Ghent Opening

EVENT - Primark Ghent Opening

screen
Last Wednesday it was finally the day we had been waiting for, for over a year probably, the new Primark in Ghent opened at last.  I was luckily invited to the sneak preview before the official opening.
After some breakfast whilst quickly browsing through the store, we were split up in to groups for a tour through the store and the back office, which was really interesting to see and so nicely decorated.
Then is was of course time for speeches and those things that come with openings of stores.
Before the doors opened for the public we had some more time to browse around, take pictures and of course shop!
Naturally I bought too much stuff, but you'll have to wait till the end of the month to see everything in the monthly haul.
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC0856
_DSC0858
How cool is this bedding? They had a nice decent sized section in the store dedicated to the homeware collection, which is always great. And of course massive amounts of candles, I actually didn't buy any since I recently bought 3 big candles from Ikea and I'm trying to first burn the candles I have before buying new ones.
_DSC0860
Primark is truly heaven if you're a bags, shoes or accessories type of girl.
_DSC0867
I didn't really love the denim-selection all that much, the big majority were skinnies and I have enough of those in my closet already.
_DSC0870
How cool and inviting is the backoffice cafeteria looking? Don't you just want to eat there?
_DSC0878

1 comment:

  1. Hele mooie foto's heb je genomen! Heb je zelf items meegenomen? Komt er een shoplog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments