Tuesday, August 18, 2015

OUTFIT - Italian Summer

OUTFIT - Italian Summer

screen
As you can probably tell by looking at these pictures, these are not new pictures. I still had these laying around and since it's been super crappy weather these past few days I didn't manage to get any new pictures;

These were taking when we visited the Hanbury Botanical Garden in Ventimiglia. The garden itself was really pretty but damn it was super hot again.
Seeing these pictures, I really want to go back and just enjoy the weather, food and do absolutely nothing at all. Unfortunately resits have started again this week, so I'm back commuting between my home and college everyday for the next two week and studying my ass off, hoping I'll pass every course I still have to do so I can start my third and final year.

ps. I've noticed a problem with comment not showing up, I'll look into it when I get some more time. I'm getting the comment, they're just not showing up on here for whatever reason.
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC0650_DSC0655_DSC0651

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments