Saturday, November 07, 2015

INSTA - October 2015

INSTA - October 2015

screen
Hi guys, haven't spoken to you in a few weeks, like I said I took a bit of a break from blogging. Hopefully I can start posting regularly again starting today. I figured I would start of with an instagram round-up since it's the beginning of a new month and this way guys can see what I did during my little break.
Not much has changed in my day-to-day life. I do have a test-run this afternoon at Zara, so wish my luck and hopefully I get the job (it would only be a part-time for the month of December, but it's better then sitting at home right?)
Follow on Bloglovin
#1#2
One of the reason I took a break from blogging was so that I could create some content in advance, so that's what I did last month. I already have a few posts lined up and I'm working on some more.
I've also spent some time thinking about new outfits, since most of the time I just grab whatever is at the top of my closet on a regular day.
#3#4
It was my boyfriends 25th birthday this month as well, so we went out with my parents and his father for some sushi (we've been together for almost 7 years now and this was the first time our parents actually sat down together and have a proper talk, crazy right) // I of course did some shopping as well this month, I might still show you guys what I got if I can remember what I got this month…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments