Thursday, October 01, 2015

INSTA - September 2015

INSTA - September 2015

screen
The little amount of pictures I took this month should indicate what a boring month it has been.
Since I'm not going to classes everyday and I spent most of my time online looking for a (nice) job, I didn't bother with taking pictures that much. Bad me right.
I figure I would share them anyway and I promise to take more pictures next month!
Follow on Bloglovin
# - 3# - 2
This past month I haven't been eating that healthy, mostly because I was too lazy to cook properly. On the occasions that I did put some effort in my food I often went for a soup or a rice/sushi bowl with lots of veggies.
# - 1# - 5
I do have to go to school once a week, so I do spent some time waiting on trains and busses because you always end up missing them by a minute.
# - 4
The best thing about fall has to be the return of the PSL in Starbucks! I've picked one up everytime I'm in Ghent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments