Thursday, November 12, 2015

MY FACE - Everyday Face

MY FACE - Everyday Face

screen
I'm not a beauty/make-up expert nor will I probably ever be one. But I've always found that make-up and beauty go hand in hand. And I wear make-up pretty much everyday. It's not that I don't like my face without make-up, I just like it better with make-up.
So here is a new category, MY FACE, where I simply show you guys what I'm wearing on my face.

This is very much my everyday go-to face. I might change up the lips, but when I'm in a hurry this is the make-up I put one.
Foundation - Even Skintone 005 by Catrice 
Concealer - All About Matt  10 by Essence
Powder - All Matt 010 by Catrice
Contour - Prime and Fine Contour Palette 010 by Catrice
Blush - Mineral Blush 866 by Max Make-up
Brows - Eyebrow Set by Catrice+ Lash/Brow Designer by Catrice
Eyes - I <3 Stage Eyeshadow base by Essence + Eyeshadow Palette Undressed by MUA
Mascara - Eyeconic Waterproof by Catrice
Lips - Velvet Lip Colour C03 by Catrice
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC1484_DSC1470

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments