Tuesday, November 17, 2015

OUTFIT - Black Turtleneck

OUTFIT - Black Turtleneck

screenI'm trying to figure out when the best time is to put these posts online. Since I'm at home most of the day I randomly check blogs when I feel like it, but when do you guys take the time to check blogs?
Do you prefer reading posts in the morning, during lunchtime or at night?

This is a very simple outfit, I bought these shoes in August but I've only worn them once before. They are so good looking but unfortunately they are soo painful to walk in. I immediately took them off after taking these pictures.
Not that the weather would allow sandals right now, it's been raining pretty much everyday. That's autumn here in Belgium...
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC1623_DSC1628_DSC1621

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments