Thursday, December 03, 2015

INSTA - November 2015

INSTA - November 2015

screen
Another new month means another round-up of my Instagram. For this month I have set a goal for myself, I want to spend more effort on my Instagram feed and most importantly post more frequently.
I don't know if you guys noticed but I've been trying to get my posts up at 11:30am CET, do you guys think this is a good hour, or do you check out blogs at a later time? Let me know!
Follow on Bloglovin
#1#2
Earlier in November I went to this thing with my boyfriend for his work, it was some sort of networking event in this huge art-gallery, a lot of the art was pretty disturbing and weird, though I loved these massive old stove, plus it was super cold in there so I huddle up by the fire to get warm // Because I'm the type of person to buy something purely based on the packaging…the drink was actually pretty nice, but you need to be a fan of grapefruit
#3#4
You'll have seen this purse in my last haul already, I got it at primark and it's been one of my favorite go-to purses // A bit of a throw back to October, when we did some pumpkin shopping
#5#6
Can you tell Christmas is getting nearer? With the exams coming up in January I'm slowing starting to revise everything // Last weekend we put up the Christmas tree, every year we pick out a new color scheme and this year we went for a classic red tree with hints of snow, I'm sure you'll find a proper pictures on my Instagram somewhere during this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments