Thursday, January 21, 2016

MY FACE #2

MY FACE #2


I've never been a huge fan of eyeliner simply because every eyeliner I tried would smudge all over my eyes, no matter if they were waterproof or not. Until I found this gel liner in Primark. It stays in place all day long, no matter the weather.

It has now made its way in my list of everyday, I'm in a hurry make-up. And the best of all is the fact that it's only €1.50


Foundation - Even Skintone 005 by Catrice 

Concealer - All About Matt 10 by Essence 
Powder - Colour Correcting 010 by Catrice 
Contour - Prime and Fine Contour Palette 010 by Catrice 
Blush - Defining Duo Blush 050 by Catrice
Brows - Eyebrow Set by Catrice+ Lash/Brow Designer by Catrice 
Eyes - Palette Undressed by MUA + PS Love Gel Eyeliner by Primark
 Mascara - Eyeconic Waterproof by Catrice 
Lips - Long-lasting lipliner 08&05 by Essence  
Follow on Bloglovin

_DSC1800_DSC1799_DSC1793

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments