Tuesday, January 26, 2016

OUTFIT - End of exams

OUTFIT - End of exams


I'm officially done with my exams. By the end of this week I get my result and then I have another week vacation. I have zero plans as to what I'm doing these two weeks. I'm hoping the weather stays semi-nice so I can get a few outfit posts ready.

The first thing I always do after exams is clean out my room, and figure out my goals for the rest of the year. Since I'm busy studying for most of January, I don't really have that much time to figure these things out then. So for me the end of January is more the time when I get organized and get my shit together for the rest of the year.

Follow on Bloglovin
outfitwcoathorizontalshoesportraitoutfitsanscoatvertikaloutfitsittingnailsbottomoufit

1 comment:

Thanks for all the comments