Saturday, February 06, 2016

OUTFIT - city walks

OUTFIT - city walks


Coat - Primark / Jumper - Primark / Jeans - H&M / Sneakers - Primark / Bag - Primark
Camel coats are the best, they make a super simple outfit ten times more classy and put together. I've been wanting one for a while now but I never same the right one that was the right price. This coat is actually from  primark and the best part was the price, it was on sale for only €15. Bargain right! Plus it's actually 40% wool so it's super warm, perfect for winter.

For spending the day walking around exploring the city I've gone for a cosy jumper to keep me warm as it's still quit nippy outside. These sneakers are also primark ( I didn't plan on wearing this much primark I swear, it just kinda happened), they are great for walking around and since they aren't black, like 90% of my shoes, they lighten up the outfit.
I bought this bucket bag a while ago on a whim since I wanted a medium/small bag that could still fit a lot and was easy to carry around. This bag fits all my junk plus my camera and it's still easy enough to carry around all day.
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC2012_DSC1998_DSC2016_DSC1993

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments