Saturday, February 20, 2016

FAVES - Instagram

FAVES - Instagram


I might be a little bit obsessed with Instagram. It's on of the frist apps I check in the morning and a great place to get inspiration.

Recently I've been in love with these four accounts. You might know them or these might be new for you. If you guys know any Instagram accounts I need to know, feel free to leave them in the comments.
Follow on Bloglovin

@riccipamintuan
Ricci shares a youtube channel with Cassie and they both have amazing instagramfeeds.
I love her style and just about everything else.
ricciPamintuan @rachelaust
This Australian girl does not only has a great feed, she also have the best youtube channel. Rachel has really inspired me to get fit again and try to be more healthy. Her clean and minimalist interior has also made me throw out tons of al stuff I didn't need anymore.
rachelAust @fashioninflux

I've been following Lydia for a while now and her style is just to die for.
fashionInflux @cassiemasangkay
Cassie shares a youtube channel with Ricci and they both have amazing instagramfeeds. Same as with Ricci I'm just in love with everything she posts.
cassieMasangkay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments